Forum

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumGeneral: Website GuideUpdate Log
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Update Log

I will post the update I made here.

* Added: Autofocus for text question types

* Added: Press Enter to transition to next question functionality for text question types

* Added: Duration on leaderboard

* Added: Choose the answer to go to next question feature.(No need to click next button) → You can click prev button to go back to the formal question.

* Reset: Reset Leaderboard for hiragana quizzes(both input and choice), katakana quizzes(both input and choice), and N5 Kanji Input Quizzes.

* Added:
Bonus Courses(You can see them in the nav menu after you logged in.)

* Added:
N1 Grammar Courses 1~9

* Changed:
All kanji is in one page now.

* Added:
leaderboard auto remove feature.(results older than 30 days will be removed automatically to ensure that more people can show up on the leaderboard.)
Update Log:

* Added
JLPT N5 Reading Test

How come the site keeps changing? Like posts and threads keep getting created and deleted.

Can there be only so many threads and comments because of your server? Is it limited storage?

Quote from Inko on February 13, 2020, 4:25 am

How come the site keeps changing? Like posts and threads keep getting created and deleted. Can there be only so many threads and comments because of your server? Is it limited storage?

Nope, it's because the former forum is too slow and very heavy. The former forum took people 15 seconds to post a new topic. Which is terrible. So I have to change to a lightweight forum to provide a better user experience. This site is a new site So it needs some trial and error. But I won't change the forum system anymore because this one is perfect. It's super fast and clean.

*Added:

stroke animation for hiragana and katakana course.

* Fixed:

text transform issue for hiragana and katakana quizzes.

*Added:

JLPT N3 Kanji

*Added:

Verb Conjugation Test

"Next Kanji" Button for all kanji lessons.

*Renewed:

Adjective Course

*Changed:

Disabled Password maximum limitation.

*Changed:

In order to keep your motivation, the leaderboard Now will show your best score.(Not the average score)