Forum

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Suggestion : Reposition Comments Box

The comments box in lesson pages appear towards the end of the comments. Normally it's fine if there aren't many comments but some lessons have lots of comments and it takes a while to scroll down and find the comments box. At first, I thought that the discussion was locked (hence no comments box) but later when I scrolled down to read the comments did I find that it was there. If it was designed that way to make users read all comments before posting (so that the same questions aren't posted), then the comments box can be placed below the top/ most recent comments and the remaining comments after it.

I'm loving this website so far - learning content has been arranged into structured courses and the community is so active.

Thank you for your suggestion!

I will see how to achieve this😊

Thank you 🙂

@admin

Another question, is there a way I can get back to the last unit I worked on everytime I relogin? Just curious. 🙂

Quote from Anneysha on September 15, 2020, 12:05 pm

@admin

Another question, is there a way I can get back to the last unit I worked on everytime I relogin? Just curious. 🙂

Sorry, There is no such feature. Maybe you can bookmark the page so you know where you are.