Forum

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Progress Log --- September 2020

What you have learned this month?

You can reply to this thread when you learned something every day or every other day and stop it for a while when you are too busy to learn Japanese. It all depends on you!

I think it's way better to share the same thread with others so you can find that you are not alone! We are always here!

You can share the new tools you use recently! or some good methods to learn kanji/vocabulary/grammar

Everything is okay!

An example:

I have learned 10 new kanji today and learned 5 grammar rules.

reviewed grammar rule 過ぎ/前、すこし、and ~中.

practice the kanji I learned before by writing them on paper.

Finished adjective and particle course. Still can't a grip on directions and destinations since many particles overlap on that. I'll be back on reviewing kanji, learn new more and practice on particles more before moving to next lesson.

Quote from Rusian on September 8, 2020, 4:23 pm

Finished adjective and particle course. Still can't a grip on directions and destinations since many particles overlap on that. I'll be back on reviewing kanji, learn new more and practice on particles more before moving to next lesson.

Yeah! You can learn reading course, after you finished reading course you can get used to particles!

Yeah I will do that. I just have to read as much as I can to get used to it.

Finished Shephard boy story without any furigana. For now, I will learn n5 grammer.

Quote from Rusian on September 22, 2020, 2:43 pm

Finished Shephard boy story without any furigana. For now, I will learn n5 grammer.

Good Job!