Forum

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

How to use this website in dark mode?

In this topic, I will tell you how to use this website in dark mode.

Updated: You can use built-in dark mode now. Just click the moon button in the bottom-right.

Current issues:

①hamburger icon is too dark in dark mode.

②dark mode button is missing in lesson pages. (You need to enable dark mode before you learn particular lesson).

I'm trying to fix these issues. Please wait for a while.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

It isn’t available in my App Store... but I can’t change it to Japan App Store too

Quote from RyenL39 on March 28, 2020, 7:41 am

It isn’t available in my App Store... but I can’t change it to Japan App Store too

How about this one?

Hope it helps!

How to Enable Dark Mode in Google Chrome for iOS

If it's highly requested enough, I can help make dark theme styling for the website. I am experienced with making CSS code, and it shouldn't be hard to implement.

Quote from razetime on August 1, 2020, 4:08 pm

If it's highly requested enough, I can help make dark theme styling for the website. I am experiences with making CSS, and it shouldn't be hard to implement.

Thanks for the offer. I will let you know if I need your help!

I'd really prefer a dark mode toggle, instead of downloading a 3rd party app. Please add it on to your to-do list. Most of us study at night and prefer the dark screen. Thanks.

Quote from OThePestO on November 6, 2020, 12:22 pm

I'd really prefer a dark mode toggle, instead of downloading a 3rd party app. Please add it on to your to-do list. Most of us study at night and prefer the dark screen. Thanks.

Thank you for your suggestion! I will consider how to achieve it!

Quote from OThePestO on November 6, 2020, 12:22 pm

Done! Hope you like it!

Hello,

I can't seem to disable dark mode on the lesson pages(like here). The moon button is missing. Also, every page starts out in dark mode for me regardless of what I set it to on previous pages. I'm using Firefox but I have the same issue in Chrome.

P.S. This site is awesome.

Hey Marshall. I don't know if it's only for me or for everyone. But I have problem with font colors at forum for example. When you are in dark mode, the font color is also black, so you are not able to see anything. When I switch to light mode, it works fine.
I think all of you have to do is to switch color from black to white at dark mode 🙂

Cheers!