Forum

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Ask Questions(July 2021)

Cut the pork into two or three equal parts, salt and pepper it, chop the cabbage into thick pieces, dice the green scallion.

Quote from DokGY on July 12, 2021, 11:41 pm

完成披露試写会では何をしますか?

映画が完成して、映画館で上映される(一般公開)より前に、 抽選などで選ばれた人が無料で映画を見ることができます。 映画のあとに映画に出演した俳優や監督が舞台に出て、 話などするようです。 その模様が後日テレビなどで取り上げられて、映画の宣伝になります。

食い物と寝床にありつけりゃあ文句ねえだろ?is りゃあ just a dialect? How would you say this in standard japanese?

Is the sentence ender ぞ/ぜ commonly used in conversation?

How do you use it?

「冗談みたいに笑って見送られたい」と語る自身の死生観などについて聞いた。

What does this mean?

Quote from ビアンカ on July 15, 2021, 2:46 am

Is the sentence ender ぞ/ぜ commonly used in conversation?

How do you use it?

These are masculine expressions and emphasizes the speaker’s will or opinion. It can be used as an invitation, e.g. “let’s”, however it can come across as commanding when compared to the volitional form ~しよう (~shiyou).

These both are used the same way, but ぞ (zo) is more commonly used in real life, while ぜ (ze) is mostly only used in anime and manga.

Hey! Just wanted to ask if you have like a Word-file with all of the Verbs with all of their Verb-forms next to each other? Like with wish form, past tense and so on.

Quote from Flexer on July 20, 2021, 7:13 pm

Hey! Just wanted to ask if you have like a Word-file with all of the Verbs with all of their Verb-forms next to each other? Like with wish form, past tense and so on.

I will upload Excel files on Patreon Page,  Stay tuned!

• こんばんは、Marshall 先生!I want to ask, what's the difference between 解消する and 和らげる in terms of "relieving stress"? If I were to say "Screaming can relieve stress" to a friend, which term above should i use?

ありがとうございます!

Quote from Reign on July 21, 2021, 12:48 pm
  • こんばんは、Marshall 先生!I want to ask, what's the difference between 解消する and 和らげる in terms of "relieving stress"? If I were to say "Screaming can relieve stress" to a friend, which term above should i use?

ありがとうございます!

解消する