Forum

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Any multilinguals here?

Quote from ルカス on June 19, 2020, 8:56 pm
Quote from ¯_(ツ)_/¯ on June 19, 2020, 8:54 pm
Quote from ルカス on June 19, 2020, 8:52 pm
Quote from ¯_(ツ)_/¯ on June 19, 2020, 8:02 pm

Portuguese, Russian, German, Slovak, French, Filipino...and English and Japanese??? かっこいい

ワー、君たちってめっちゃかしこいだよ!言語げんご

Wow, you guys are so smart! So many languages!

yes i just used めっちゃ in a sentence ww i'm too casual for my own good

Don't worry, Languages don't make you smarter or anything else. Life is not only about it. Life is about how you can enjoy every second, every minute, every morning, in other words, EVERYTHING. Maybe I'm not one to talk. I'm still 15 brat who slapping out from work, making fun of his own brother, not doing homework, not being a person who should say this sort of things... So ENJOY your life as possible as you can and call it DAY!!!🙂🙂🙂🙂おやすみ

Yeah I've got other skills and abilities that I'm proud of, but I don't want to seem arrogant by listing them off and bragging

Anyway, I wanted you to cheer you up.

そう、ありがとう

おやすみ!

I guess it's just a bit frustrating when I stink at my native language and almost no one in my extended family speaks English

But my parents say I'm improving my Spanish 😀

And both of my siblings are officially semi-interested in Japanese because of me (おとうと learned the word for airplane: 飛行機)ひこうき

Quote from ¯_(ツ)_/¯ on June 19, 2020, 4:31 am

Is there anyone here that speaks, or is learning, a language other than English or Japanese?

Yo hablo español I speak Spanish^_^

(I can also understand some Portuguese, but I can't speak it)

英語や日本語以外いがい言語げんごを話す人っているの?

僕ってスペイン語を話すよ ^_^

(いくらかポルトガル語を理解りかいできる、しかし話せない)

(Used a translator for guidance)

I'm learning French and English (so maybe I'll write something wrong sometimes), and recently I restarted my japanese studies. I can speak Portuguese because I'm native but maybe I started to forget a lot. So I'm not fluent in any language ww

フランス語と英語を勉強しています(たぶん時々何か書き間違います)。そして日本語の勉強を続けています。

ブラジル人ですから、ポルトガル語ができますが、忘れています。ww

でも、皆さん頑張りましょうね。他の国の人と話しができてすごくいいと思います。どんな言語でも☆

Quote from マリア on June 21, 2020, 11:13 pm

I'm not fluent in any language ww

大丈夫、僕も ww

I'm an intermediateIn other words, I stink speaker of my native language (Spanish), and I've been learning English since I was 8. I'm not perfect at either one, but I'd say I'm better at English. I'm working on my Spanish to improve it though

I'm a native English speaker. I can also speak conversational Mandarin 我會講中文 (I also want to learn Taiwanese)!There's still a lot of words that I don't know. But with the ones I do know, they helped me a lot in learning Japanese.

I am a native English speaker. I am learning Spanish (I think intermediate). I am really bad at listening and speaking. I’ve tried to learn German and French, but I gave up really quickly. Same with Japanese also; I just don’t really have the motivation to keep learning.

Quote from starwarslover136 on July 31, 2020, 12:56 pm

I am a native English speaker. I am learning Spanish (I think intermediate). I am really bad at listening and speaking. I’ve tried to learn German and French, but I gave up really quickly. Same with Japanese also; I just don’t really have the motivation to keep learning.

I have a post about motivation in Website Guide Forum Section, you can have a look.

I speak Tamil, Hindi and English. I learned a bit of French, but that's mostly conversational.

It's pretty normal to know more than one language in India due to the vast amount of them across 29 states. Hindi is used in almost every state, so it's very useful.